ICAT is organizing 3rd edition of International Passive Safety Seminar (iPaSS-2020) on 29th & 30th October’ 2020 at ICAT, Manesar, Gurugram (India). This seminar provides common platform for Automotive Industry to share & discuss their experiences, emerging trends, challenges in the field of Passive Safety. iPASS-2020 aims at all professionals from various automotive safety practices as well as safety simulation, virtualization, testing, monitoring and controlling to gather and discuss key topics and latest innovations.
From accident statistics and injury-biomechanics, which are decisive parts of accident research, to the crash-rules and regulations that are derived from the latter, and also to consumer information-tests with protection criteria and test procedures, and eventually to crash tests, where the compliance with the compulsory limits is tested and proven in test procedures, the seminar will prove to be a milestone for every participant. This seminar will also provide ample opportunities to OEMs, representatives, suppliers, and consultants to network and engage in interactive panel discussions, and participate in trainings/workshops.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Decision makers, Engineers, Lead, Experts and other Professionals dealing with Passive Safety, Functional Safety, Sensors & Electronics, Safety & Regulations, Restraint Systems, Simulation, CAE, NCAP, Safety Innovations, Active Safety, Autonomous Driving, ADAS, Safety & Integrity, Safety Requirements, Controlling Systems, Body Engineering, Engineering service providers, Engineering and design, System engineers, Testing and certification bodies, System integration and automotive technology, Academia.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
• Functional safety: increasing role; standardization, and requirements
• Active & passive safety developments
• Legislation and requirements for vehicle safety: Future road map
• Safety in Future mobility (Electric Vehicles)
• Safety implications for L4-5 Automated Driving
• Sensors & electronics safety: latest innovations
• Driver monitoring & crash simulation
• Safety of AI systems for fail-proof operational autonomous driving
• Business Opportunities.
• Gaining insight into the subject. Future design trends and solutions.
• Interaction with industry experts from India and abroad.
• Interaction with Test Agency/ OEMs/ Tier 1 suppliers
For any details/ clarification, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 All Rights Reserved by iCAT