International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT), Manesar conducted “International Symposium on Fatigue & Vibration Technologies” at ICAT, IMT Manesar on 1st & 2nd December 2016. The Seminar was inaugurated by Dr. G. Raghava, Chief Scientist – Fatigue Lab; CSIR- Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai in the presence of Ms. Pamela Tikku, Sr. G.M (ICAT), Shri U.D Bhangale Sr.G.M (ICAT), Shri U .K. Bhat, Sr. G.M (ICAT).
Key features of the event
- Technical Sessions by Industrial Technocrats (National & International)
- Interaction with International Exhibitors.
- Live project demonstration on state –of- the-art facilities.
- Opportunity for networking with Industry Professionals along with cocktail & dinner.
- Instrumented Vehicle display.
Technical Topics & Case Studies:
· Accelerated Multi Axis Simulation Testing.
· Fatigue Life Estimation & methodologies,
· Road Load data acquisitions & Simulation
· Random Vibrations in structures
· Durability testing
· CAE simulations
And many more …
Who Should Attend this?
· Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electronic Engineers
· Testing & Validation Engineers
· Product Development Engineers
· CAE Simulations Team
· Engineering Students
Registration fee: INR 7,500/- per delegate. *
Delegate kit, Ready reference material,
Hi-tea, Lunch, Dinner & Cocktail & Dinner
*10% discount on 3 or more participation
© 2018 All Rights Reserved by iCAT